InfoPath to SharePoint Property Promotion
Just ran into another little issue with my browser enabled InfoPath form. I made some updates to the form and added a couple fields. I went to re-publish the form to my SharePoint library and added the two new fields to the property promotion menu. After I published the form, I looked at my site columns in SharePoint and realized that my additional fields didn’t get added. I tried re-publishing the form again thinking something didn’t take but it still didn’t work. Here’s the fix I found: Go into Central Admin and find your form. Deactivate it from the site collection and then re-activate it. Voila! The columns will now show up!